- Desired Location
- Seperate Annexe
- Extensive Off Road Parking
- Refurbished whilst regaining Characteristics
- Garden with Shed & Summer House
- Popular Schools Nearby
- Spacious throughout
- No Chain
** WEEKEND TO PARIS FOR THE LUCKY PURCHASER OF THIS BEAUTIFUL PROPERTY**
**A BEAUTIFUL HOME WITH LOTS OF UNIQUE CHARACTER** Set in a desirable location amongst popular schools, amenities and a short distance to the town centre. With 5 great sized bedrooms, extensive parking, seperate annexe, pretty gardens, 3 sizeable reception rooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 cloakrooms. Selectively restored with a lot of its original characteristics. *
This beautiful period home is situated in a premier and desired location of Maidstone. Within a short distance to many popular schools including nurseries, infants, primary and secondary. Additionally, a private school and the Mid Kent College. Plenty of amenities close by and just a stroll to reach Maidstone Town Centre that offers it all including Shops, Bars, Restaurants, Odeon Cinema, Bowling Alley, David Lloyds gym and Gravity Trampoline Park.
Inside this Home
This excessively spacious property is spread over three floors, with the ground floor consisting of; a large, bright living room with wooden flooring, magnolia walls and high ceiling which connects onto a day/sun room featuring patterned tiled flooring. Plus, a large dining room with wooden flooring and high ceiling, cloakroom, telephone room, boiler room, main entrance lobby, side access to exterior and a stunning newly fitted kitchen with oven and gas hob, with space for dishwasher and American style fridge/freezer. The first floor contains a vast landing with a colourful stained glass window, three considerable sized bedrooms all with brand new carpets, a linen room, bathroom with overhead shower and seperate cloakroom. Up the spiral staircase to the top floor are two further sizeable bedrooms with antique french style cream furniture, shower room and access to the walk in attic/storage room.
To the exterior, the property is gated which leads onto a forecourt with extensive off road parking for 4 cars, an annexe suitable as an office with shower room, tree lined front and rear garden with lockable shed and Summer House.
What We Love
This perfect family home has been selectively restored with a lot of its original characteristics kept in tact giving a very unique feel; from the marble fireplaces, colourful window panes, woodblock and patterned tiled flooring. It really must be seen!
EPC Rating E41
Council Tax Band F
Gas Fired Central Heating on ground floor & first floor
Electric heating on top floor
Recently Refurbished throughout
Whilst every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of description and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance & limitations.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS. intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documents when offering to purchase. Any delay in supplying these documents will delay agreeing any sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and must not be considered correct or relied on.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Seekers have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is in the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Seekers have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their conveyancer.