- Secluded Location in Penenden Heath
- Detached Family Home
- Garden with Lawn, Patio & Summer House
- Double Electric Garage & Extensive Driveway
- Two Ensuite Bedrooms
- 10 min Walk to Town Centre
- Fitted Kitchen with Utility Room
- EPC Rating C70
This five double bedroom detached home is situated in a secluded Close off of the highly sought after Heathfield Road in Penenden Heath. Within close proximity of local schools, green areas, local amenities, popular restaurants and just a 10 minute walk into Maidstone Town Centre. The town centre offers many High streetshops, The Mall shopping centre, Fremlin Walk, a selection of restaurants and bars, supermarkets, Lockmeadow Entertainment Centre and a whole lot more. Plus, the Newnham Court Shopping Village being a short stroll away. Maidstone East train station is also walking distance for those commuting outside of Maidstone and easy access to the M20 and A2to reach those further destinations by car.
Inside this home…
A spacious family detached home designed in an L shape with a private driveway with room for several cars and a double garage with electric doors. As you enter into the entrance hall you have access to the kitchen, diningroom, lounge, downstairs bedroom and downstairs WC. Into the large, bright lounge with patterned fitted carpet, beautiful gas feature fireplace and French doors leading to the garden. Part open plan to the lounge is the dining room with additional French doors to the garden.The study has enough space to be a single bedroom with its own French doors into the garden. Across to the stylish kitchen with granite flooring and work surfaces, blue wall tiles and ample cream farmhouse style units, two sinks, Samsung American style fridge freezer, Rangemaster oven with heat plate, 6 ring hob and extractor, built inSmeg microwave, dishwasher and Miele coffee machine. From the kitchen a door leads to the double garage. Off the kitchen is the utility room with additional matching units and built in Smeg Washing Machine, tumble dryer plus a door for accessing the garden. On theground level, this house benefits from a WC with wash basin.
The central staircase takes you to the landing with a window overlooking the garden and plenty of storage space in the eaves. Into the extensive and bright master bedroom with built in wooden units, blue fitted carpet andan ensuite shower room. Along the landing to bedroom two, again with fitted carpet, plenty of storage with built in wardrobes and an en suiteshower room with a double cubicle. Bedroom three with fitted carpet and fitted wardrobes. Then onto bedroom four, fitted carpets and built instorage. This bedroom is currently used as an office space. The tiled family bathroom benefits from a bath with shower.
On The Outside
To the exterior, a great sized garden with both patio and lawn areas with a large awning attached to the back of the house. In addition, a fantastic wood cabin/summer house containing electric and lighting.
This is truly a stunning property with its own character and style throughout, plenty of space & storage and in a peaceful mews setting away from the road.
Whilst every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of description and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance & limitations.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS. intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documents when offering to purchase. Any delay in supplying these documents will delay agreeing any sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and must not be considered correct or relied on.
4 Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Seekers have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is in the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Seekers have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their conveyancer.