- 2 x Balconys
- Spacious Lounge/ Diner
- Allocated undercover parking
- Neutrally decorated throughout
- Close to Rochester High Street
- No Chain
This property will not be around for long! This is a very well presented first floor apartment situated in the sought after location of Rochester Esplanade. Close by to Rochester High Street, where you will enjoy a variety of Restaurants, Bars and Shops. If you are commuting to London you can jump on the High Speed Train from Rochester Station or you are just a short drive away from the A2/M2/M20.
The property comprises of one double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and patio doors leading out to a balcony and one spacious single bedroom or small double. A fully fitted kitchen with washing machine and fridge freezer, and bathroom with shower over bath. A good sized lounge/diner with patio doors leading out to a balcony to enjoy on a summers evening.
The property is offered to the market unfurnished and is gas centrally heated and double glazed throughout. The new purchaser will enjoy the benefits of allocated parking and great access to motorway links, the high street and train station.
Energy Efficiency Rating C 80
Ground Rent £50 Per Annum
Service Charge £1000 Per Annum
Whilst every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of description and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance & limitations.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS. intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documents when offering to purchase. Any delay in supplying these documents will delay agreeing any sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and must not be considered correct or relied on.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Seekers have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is in the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Seekers have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their conveyancer.