- Excellent Decorative Order
- Quiet off Street Parking
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Landscaped Garden with Rear Access
- Replacement Double Glazing
We are pleased to offer this delightful two bedroom terraced home tucked away in a quiet off street location. Properties here rarely come to market therefore, we expect considerable interest and strongly recommend early viewing.
This beautiful home consists of a open plan lounge/dining room with patio doors, allowing the sunlight to cascade in. Leading to a private easily maintained back garden.
The smart modern kitchen has eye level and low level cupboards and cooker with hob and a lovely wood effect and tiled decor. To the upstairs there are two bedrooms, the rear has 2 double glazed windows making it a lovely bright room, the second double bedroom is to front and the family bathroom with wc, wash basin and shower over the bath.
Truly a property where you can move in and put your feed up! Just take a look at the photographs.
There is excellent access to London by rail. Maidstone, Chatham and Bluewater shopping centre all nearby, and the M2 Link is just a short drive.
KITCHEN - 2.6m x 3.9m (15.1 x 11.6)
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM - 4.6M X 3.5M (8.6 x 12.10)
BEDROOM 1 - 4.5M X 2.7M (14.9 x 8.10)
BEDROOM 2 - 2.6M X 3.9M (8.6 x 12.10)
** Whilst every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of description and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance & limitations.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS. intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documents when offering to purchase. Any delay in supplying these documents will delay agreeing any sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and must not be considered correct or relied on.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Seekers have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is in the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Seekers have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their conveyancer.**