- No Chain
- 3 Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Entry Phone
- Double Glazed
- Allocated Parking
We are delighted to offer a rarely available modern 3 bedroom apartment with Gas Fired Central heating.
Brunnel Close is a small well maintained mixed development of both houses and flats. The communal grounds are well cared for.
Situated in a popular neighbourhood on the west of the town but being close to both the railway stations and M20. Waitrose is a few minutes drive away.
The local schools are considered excellent. The accommodation is both well presented and spacious.
The property features an open plan kitchen with oven/hob, fridge/ freezer, washer/dryer & dishwasher. The master bedroom has an en-suite. Wood laminate flooring is an attractive feature .
Entrance Hallway - Radiator, laminated flooring, entry phone, built in storeage cupboard
Bathroom - White suite, low level wc, panelled bath with shower attachment, handbasin, tiled flooring. Radiator
Lounge/kitchen - laminated flooring, eye level and floor units, oven/hob/extractor, fridge/freeze, washer/dryer, dishwasher. Radiator - 19'8 (6.0 m) x 10'10 (3.3m)
Bedroom 1 – Double bedroom with balcony. ensuite with shower, wc and handbasin . Radiator. 13'5 (4.1m) x 9'2 (2.8m)
Bedroom 2 – Double Bedroom. Radiator - 9'10 (3.0m) x 8'6 (2.6m)
Bedroom 3 / Study - Radiator 8'6 (2.6m) x 6.11(2.1m)
Outside- Allocated Parking Space. Bike Shed
**This property is ideal for owner/occupation or for the investor landlord. You could expect a rental yield of 5.14% **
Service Charge and Ground Rent = £770 Per Annum
Lease - 125 years from March 2007
Whilst every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of description and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance & limitations.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS. intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documents when offering to purchase. Any delay in supplying these documents will delay agreeing any sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and must not be considered correct or relied on.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Seekers have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is in the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Seekers have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their conveyancer.