- 2 Bedrooms
- Immaculated Decorated
- Parking for 2 cars
- Rear Garden
- No Chain
*REFURBISHED BUNGALOW* 2 bedroom bungalow with NO FORWARD CHAIN! It consists of two good sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes. Off road parking for two cars and a garage. Rear garden with conservatory. Beautiful location in East Barming.
Newly decorated 2 bedroom semi detached bungalow on the outskirts of Maidstone Town Centre. This property has 1 double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and carpet, plus a large double glazed window makes this room lovely and bright. There is a second bedroom which also had fitted wardrobes. The bathroom is brand new and consists of a WC, wash basin and shower over the bath. The large open plan living/dining area leads through a conservatory and rear garden. The property has parking on the front for 2 car and also come with a garage.
Southwood is located in East Barming, just a short distance from the main town centre with all the shops and restaurants. But, for the simple items there is a little row of shops just a 5 minute walk away.
Just a short drive, your find the lovely Teston Park which is great for dog walkers, days out with a picnic or just a a breath of fresh air.
Close to the river, the views are beautiful.
**Whilst every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of description and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance & limitations.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS. intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documents when offering to purchase. Any delay in supplying these documents will delay agreeing any sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and must not be considered correct or relied on.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Seekers have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is in the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Seekers have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their conveyancer.**