Choose the agent you believe will sell your home for the best possible price. This is not necessarily the one with the lowest commission and highest valuation.
Take a considered view of their professionalism and whether you like them or not. After all, you will be working with them for some time.
We hope you’ll consider Seekers and if you do:
AT YOUR PROPERTY
- We will prepare a personalised market report for you. This is drawn from the property portals, Land Registry and our experience.
- We will ask you all types of questions about your property including why you originally bought your home. We would like to know why you are selling and your desired timescale.
- We would like to know if there are any issues with your property which might affect the sale or the value of the property. An example of this could be rights of way, or boundary disputes.
- We will ask you to escort us around your home and point out all the features that add to your home’s appeal.
- We will answer any questions you may have.
- We will then present our marketing report and agree a price for your property.
AFTER YOU INSTRUCT SEEKERS
- We will ask you to sign our sales agreement.
- We will ask for proof of identity to comply with money laundering regulations.
- We will make an appointment for photography and for the floorplan to be drawn.
- If an EPC is required we will arrange this.
- We will ask you to confirm you are happy with the photographs and description before the property goes live.
- Marketing will commence with an eye-catching description.
- Registered buyers will be contacted.
MARKETING GOING FORWARD
- All viewings are accompanied by a Property Professional. We prefer owners not to be present though that is your decision. The reason being that buyers are often more relaxed when the owner is not there. Owners often apologise for their property, which is never a good plan!
- Seekers Property Professionals know how to conduct a successful viewing, listen for positive signs and answer any questions.
- You will receive feedback after a viewing, whether the feedback is positive or negative.
- You will receive regular updates and we may send you activity reports from the portals.
THE OFFER AND THE SALE
- Seekers are always transparent. All offers will be forwarded to you for a decision. We will find out the exact position of the prospective buyer and their financial position.
- We will advise on acceptance of the offer and negotiate the best possible price for your property.
- Once an offer has been accepted we will issue a Memorandum of Sale putting the Solicitor/Conveyancers in contact with each other.
- We can recommend an excellent local Solicitor and Mortgage advisor to both you and your buyer.
- During the sale process, we will monitor the progress of the sale, keeping in touch with all parties and keeping you advised. In many ways sales progression is the most important part of the whole transaction. We will ensure there are no unnecessary delays.
- We will see your sale through to completion and your home move.
- We will ask you for feedback on the service you have received.