We recommend the services of a local firm of Solicitors who provide a quality service at a reasonable price. This firm is BURTONS.
What you can expect from them:
- Whether selling your home or buying a new one, Burtons will provide you with a service designed to make the process as simple as possible by dealing with all correspondence in plain English without all the legal jargon.
- They have an online dashboard which provides you with regular updates.
- You will have your own dedicated Solicitor/Conveyancer to speak with during the transaction. At no time are you dealing with a call center.
- The Fixed Fee quotation with no hidden extras or menu pricing that is designed to confuse you.
- Expert knowledge of the areas you are buying and selling, from staff who live locally. You do not get this from online conveyancing firms.
For a quotation, contact Seekers who will arrange this for you -
email@example.com or call
Seekers recommend Henchurch Lane Financial Services who are Independent Financial Advisors regulated by the FInancial Conduct Authority.
Henchurch Lane are Whole of Market Mortgage & Protection Specialists with 25 years’ experience in the financial services sector. They tailor every individual’s needs and find them the most suitable deal from the whole of the market.
Paul Holland who has extensive knowledge in the buy to let sector and Simon Gore who is a residential and protection specialist, both have a great knowledge of trusts and the legal process and both have a genuine passion to help people achieve their financial goals.
They work on a fee basis which is charged upon completion of contracts and not before. This is determined on a case by case basis and is agreed during the first conversation.
As a mortgage is secured against your home or property, it could be repossessed if you do not keep up the mortgage payments.
The financial conduct authority does not regulate trusts and commercial buy-to-let mortgages.
Seekers receive fees where clients retain a commercial firm. These fees are:
- Conveyancing: £150 for a sale or purchase.
- Mortgages: from £100 dependent on mortgage loan value.
- Zero Deposit: £50
- Landlord Insurance: from £10 dependent on product.
Fees received do not affect the price you pay for the service received.